Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Seafood Pasta

So a few days ago we made seafood paella for dinner (even though I posted about it earlier today) and apparently my parents really liked the seafood... so my dad bought some more and decided to make a seafood pasta dish tonight.. I guess they were getting sick of the constant korean food for dinner?  I <3 korean food but I guess I'm not complaining :)

Too hard to write out a full recipe and I didn't take pictures throughout this time so I'll just brag that I had some amazing seafood pasta for dinner tonight.


You can't see the linguine because it's buried under the red ocean but I promise you it's there. With italian bread for dipping and a simple salad of romaine, cherry tomatoes, honey goat cheese, and sliced baby bell peppers, it doesn't get much better than this :)


What's in the picture fed 5 people and is only half of what we made.. yay lunch/dinner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment