Monday, January 30, 2012

your kangaroo was born.

I guess technically I was born 22 and 1/2 years ago so the story of your kangaroo is 22 and 1/2 years late. This idea of me writing a blog came about while I was bored at work and wanted to start a blog so that I can look back on events of my life in detail so this blog is for my own sake more so than to inform others.  For those of you who know me well... my memory sucks.. so it'll be nice to have something to read to reminisce.
This kangaroo was not born an eloquent writer.. (i'm an biomedical engineer.. so finding the words to best portray my jumbled up thoughts is not easy so bear with me as I will probably cringe as I go back and read these).  This blog doesn't really have a theme (except for the occasional kangaroo thing I guess).  I'll be posting about interesting people that I know, fun places that I've been to, impressionable foods that I've eaten, and just random events in my life that I think are important enough to remember.  Currently, my life is kinda boring with just working, sleeping, eating, and gyming, but hopefully I'll have things to write about every so often so this blog doesn't end too quickly.

This isn't going too well. I wrote those paragraphs above last week and I am only now finishing up this post so I can actually publish it.  I was going to write more in this first post but eh.. I'll just call this my foreward and be done with it.

1 comment: